Friends

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A-England Lady of the Lake

A-England Lady of the Lake, 2 coats.


The past two days I was a juror for a civil trial.  Luckily, the case had previously held court to determine the responsible party, but that left us with the decision on how much the accident was worth for pain/suffering, lost wages, and medical bills.  It was interesting to learn more about the court system, but also was a lot of information to absorb in a short amount of time!  We deliberated for about 3 hours trying to figure out all the facts we had!  Overall, I feel we made the right decision and am glad to have had a voice in the process.






Anyway!  I want to show you a gem from A-England, Lady of the Lake. It is a purple scattered holographic polish. The holo effect is very subtle and as you will see in pictures, only can be seen at certain angles. The polish applied very smoothly, almost with 1 coat. I did two to make sure it was even.  As in the picture above, you can see that when not looking holographic, the polish gives more of a silver shimmer look instead.  I love the way it looks like little stars in a night sky!  I'll let the pictures do the talking here.









A view for the holographic shimmer


Blurred for holo effect



Below is a comparison for you of Lady of the Lake and Tristam.  Tristam is more blue, while Lady of the Lake leans more purple.  They are somewhat similar in their scattered holo effect, but I like their different hues.

A-England Lady of the Lake, 2 coats
A-England Tristam, 2 coats.
I hope you enjoyed seeing another color from the amazing Adina, from A-England.  I enjoy her polish a lot and am glad to hear such great reviews of her new collection, The Legend.

Much Love,
Crystal

Edited to Add:
A-England website can be found HERE.  She also has a top and base coat available.  Her shipping is free world wide and PayPal did the currency conversion for me, so I didn't have to worry about that! lol

So since I've been behind, there is a new collection available now! They are mostly holographic, a few linear and some scattered, and one gorgeous shimmer. This collection is called The Legend. You can find this HERE.

Also, Leah Ann LaRowe sells this polish on her website,  HERE, for $12 each, plus shipping.  She is currently out of stock of both Tristam and Lady of the Lake, but she should have more soon.

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love A-England. Great swatches ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful polish! I'm glad I own her now. Can't wait to wear it. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, sooo beautiful! It does look like night stars. Gives it a more dreamy look. Had never heard of this polish before. So happy to have found it now!

    Love it, great post :)

    ReplyDelete