Friends

Friday, July 27, 2012

Dandy Nails - Wonderwall



Hello!  Today I have just a quick post because I relaxed most of yesterday!  I was going to do a swatch-a-thon, but actually fell asleep!! Sorry! lol  This is a mani I did a few days ago.  I didn't take very good pictures of it, so for that I apologize! 

Hopefully you can see the beauty that is Wonderwall!  This glitter is so sparkly!!!  I believe the white is a matte glitter, but the blue catches the light and gives a little flash.

For this mani, I used 2 coats of Zoya Mitzi, which you can see a swatch of on a previous post that I did.  Then I topped it off with 1 coat of Dandy Nails Wonderwall.  I then used 1 coat of Seche Vite.

You can purchase Dandy Nails on Etsy, http://www.etsy.com/shop/DandyNails.  Also, you can follow Facebook to get updates and information for store openings and new color information!

 
 
 

Here are some pictures that I took in my beauty room.  It always makes my skin look red though, sorry haha!
 
 
 

Hope you all have a great weekend! :-D

Much Love,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment