Friends

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Girly Bits - Vive la Revolution


Hello Everyone!!  I have another patriotic mani for you!!  This is such a pretty combo in my opinion!  I wanted to find a base that still showed off the red white in blue!  I love the way Jo looks with this Girly Bits!!
You can find Jo here - https://www.artofbeauty.com/rd/01274C37 - This is a Share the Love link, which is a way for me to earn points through them! So cool for me, but you guys can get something too!
See what Zoya wrote: Remember EVERYONE WINS with "Share the Love": When someone clicks on your personal link and sets up an online account, a $5 coupon a coupon for a FREE Bottle of Zoya Nail Polish will automatically be placed in their account and can be used immediately on their current order. TIP: If you use this coupon and add 2 more polishes to your order, you get free shipping too! The coupon will appear in the "My Coupons/ Promos" section of their "My Account" Page.
 
This is 2 coats of Jo. It is a gorgeous blue with silver shimmer/frost through it. This color has always reminded me of a light blue pair of jeans! lol!!  It is one of my favorites.


 

I applied 1 coat of Vive la Revolution over Zoya Jo.  Vive la Revoluton is made up of blue hexagons, red medium and small hexagons, and white small and medium hexagons, along with a few red and white squares, all in a shimmered clear base.  It does have a bit of texture, so I used 1 coat of Seche Vite top coat with this mani.

You can purchase Girly Bits on Pam's website, http://girlybits.bigcartel.com/. You can also find them from http://www.shop.llarowe.com/ and http://www.harlowandco.org/. Prices range from $10 - $13 per bottle, depending on the types (the shift polishes are more expensive due to pigment prices). Another great way to get all the info, is to follow Pam on Facebook.

 
 
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed another red, white, and blue!!! I was able to go to the local fair last night to get some horrible for you - but delicious food!  I had some Wisconsin mozzerella cheese sticks and an elephant ear!!  YUM!  Now I have to behave the rest of the week before the pants start getting tight! haha!!  It doesn't help that it's down the street from my house, so Mr. CC and I have walked there twice now!  (The first time for the Cotton Candy!). 

I hope you all have a great day! Yesterday was quite hot here!  Hopefully if it's hot by you, you are staying hydrated!!!

Much Love,
Crystal

1 comment: