Friends

Monday, July 30, 2012

Zoya Kiki with Lush Lacquer Summer Lovin

 

Hello!  Hope everyone had a great weekend!!  Today I have one of my favorite pinks along with an awesome polish by Lush Lacquer.

First up is Zoya Kiki.  This pink doesn't get the love it should!  I think I bought this randomly from Zoya, but it is probably the most amazing pink in my collection!  And my brush is perfect, so application is amazing.  I cannot give this polish enough love!  I'm not sure why this isn't talked about more!

Speaking of love, I want to share this link with you, https://www.artofbeauty.com/rd/0132C9F2.  This is a Share the Love link that leads to Zoya Kiki.  This link is a way for me to earn points through them! So cool for me, but you guys can get something too! See what Zoya wrote: Remember EVERYONE WINS with "Share the Love": When someone clicks on your personal link and sets up an online account, a $5 coupon a coupon for a FREE Bottle of Zoya Nail Polish will automatically be placed in their account and can be used immediately on their current order. TIP: If you use this coupon and add 2 more polishes to your order, you get free shipping too! The coupon will appear in the "My Coupons/ Promos" section of their "My Account" Page.

Kiki is such a beautiful hot pink, but then there is also a purple/blue shift to it, which can be seen in the pictures.  There is also little glass flecks in this polish too, giving it that iridescent finish.  I'm sorry to not have any pictures in the sun, but it was overcast yesterday while I was taking photos.  This is 3 coats because I had a little tipwear.  I wore it on Saturday night with 2 coats with Wicked Fast Top coat, and it was great!  I did have slight tipwear, so I decided to do a third coat for photos!  I didn't use a top coat, since I knew I'd be adding Summer Lovin.

 
 
 

Next I applied Lush Lacquer Summer Lovin.  Here is their description of it:
Summer Lovin had me a blast...summer lovin happened so fast....boy I love that movie Grease! We made a polish that reminds us of summer. These swatch pictures don't do it justice...it looks so beautiful on! It is a neon glitter polish combo! It has a pink jelly base with a mixture of neon glitters...we packed this polish with neon pink, orange, yellow and blue matte glitters. We also added medium size pink matte glitters for contrast. We did not add the fine iridescent glitter for this one, but we can if you want it!. The colors in this polish look beautiful together and it is absolutely stunning on. It's very bright and pretty ...it definitely attracts attention! It looks great over other colors (see the swatches up above) or alone with 2 to 3 coats of polish. This polish has a smooth finish after applying 2 coats of a top coat or gelous. Please apply a thick top coat to seal in the glitter and allow for a smooth finish! Happy Polishing!!! :0) 

You can purchase this from Lush Lacquer on Etsy.  Here is Summer Lovin listed for $8.75.  I did have to wait a little bit for shipping because of how many orders they had.  However, they update their Etsy page with information as to how long it will take to receive the orders, so that is very helpful!  I think it's definitely worth the wait though!  I just love how this polish looks!  And it's nice to be able to order whenever instead of only certain openings as some shops have to do.  I know there are a lot of different methods, but this seems to be working well for them!  And I don't mind waiting a little longer to make sure I can order what I would like all at the same time.

 
 
 
 
 

And here are a couple close up shots of each of the colors.

 
 

I hope you enjoyed!  I also am sporting Kiki on my toes!  I usually wear it for weeks on my toes!  Even though I change my nails everyday, my toes usually stay the same color.  I wore this for a while, then went to a red, but still found myself using this again on my toes! Can't get enough of it!

I hope you have a great day!

Much Love,
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Ooh Lovely combo! I've fallen in love with flakies recently and this just looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete