Friends

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Lush Lacquer - Lite Brite

 
Hi Everyone!!  How are you all doing!?  I am excited to show you Lite Brite today by Lush Lacquer!!  I totally remember playing with Lite Brite as a kid, so this was a must have for me!!!  The bottle shot makes me drool! I LOVE!!
 
You guys remember now? lol!!  I thought I was the coolest with my Lite Brite :-) 
Photo Credit: http://www.ops.org/HIGH/BENSON/Portals/2/OP_ED/lite-brite.jpg
 
Lite Brite (the polish, hehe) was given to me by my friend Deni for Christmas!! Thank you so very much, Deni!!  It is so much fun!!! 
 
 
I started with two coats of OPI Step Right Up!  I definitely don't give this polish enough love!  It is gorgeous, simple, and elegant.  I can see visible nail line, but that's ok with me.  Plus I knew the glitter would somewhat hide that.  This is a nice off white with a slight pink tint to it.
 
 
 
I then applied 1 coat of Lite Brite and topped with Seche Vite.  I wanted a light color for the base that wasn't too distracting, since Lite Brite is definitely fun on it's own!!  I almost put it over black to be like the board :-) next time!
 
 
You can purchase this from Lush Lacquer on Etsy for $8.75. You can stay up to date with them on Facebook. It is a Mother and Daughter team that creates this gorgeous polishes!   Certain colors can also be found at Llarowe, Harlow & Co., and Mei Mei Signatures!
 
 

The little speckles of glitter are holographic!! They were so hard to capture, but you can kind of see them on my middle finger in this picture!
 
 
 
Ok, so is it me or do the awesome, big pieces of gold glitter remind you of one of those gold coins that you peel for the chocolate!? hehe Now I need some chocolate...!
 
It truly is a rainbow of colors!!  The gold, orange, red, blue, green, and purple!
 
 
Close up!!  See the holo bits?
 
Thank you again to the wonderful Deni for finding this for me for Christmas!!!!!
 
Have a wonderful day!!
 
Much Love,
Crystal

4 comments:

  1. I loved my Lite Brite :) Great name for this polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually don't like these confetti-type of polish, but this one is so silly and sparkly that I just can't stop staring at it. I think I'd love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun glitter!! Love how you paired it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I paint my 93-year-old mother's nails every week with Lite-Brite on a lite pink base and she gets so many compliments. People love seeing an old lady having fun!

    ReplyDelete